The leading place among hot snacks is occupied by stuffed mushrooms. They are originally combined with both alcoholic beverages and frechas. Small hemispheres, filled with exquisite products, look great on the festive table. The main feature of this dish is the speed and simplicity of cooking. In addition, the hostess will be able to successfully use all of her culinary potential and rich imagination.
It is important to consider that all recipes of stuffed mushrooms in the oven (the photos are shown below) have three main processes:
- preparation of hats;
- preparation of the filling;
- baking of spherical forms.
As for the filling of champignons, then there are open spaces for experiments in various directions. It can be: meat or vegetables, seafood or cereals, as well as cheese combined with greens. At the same time, the first and last stage is always performed according to the standard scheme, namely:
- select large champignons;
- clean them from dirt under running water;
- when they dry, gently cut the leg;
- if desired, you can slightly fry them, but in a small amount of oil;
- Cover the baking sheet with foil;
- grease it with grease;
- Preheat the oven to 180-200 ° C.
All this must be done in the first place and only then start to prepare the filling. However, some processes can be performed in parallel.
You can remove the leg not only with a knife or a special semicircle, but with a regular teaspoon. The funnel should be cut as deep as possible.
This recipe for stuffed mushrooms is suitable for connoisseurs of smoked pork. However, when buying ham, you should pay special attention to its appearance:
- beautiful metallic luster indicates that the meat contains preservatives;
- if dew acts during cutting, it means there is no drug that increases the volume;
- this product is often added with soy or minced meat, this is eloquently indicated by a cut that begins to crumble;
- the presence of strips of fat, veins and tendons – a sign of quality products.
After determining the leading ingredient in the filling, you can start grinding additional components:
- legs of champignons;
- ham (thin strips);
- bulbs (cubes);
- Bulgarian pepper;
- hard cheese;
- parsley, as well as cilantro.
All the contents of minced meat should be cut very finely. Then the mass will become homogeneous and will lie flat in the hats.
First you need to fry the onions until golden, and then add the remaining billets. To get a great flavor during the frying time it is necessary to sprinkle products with seasoning for vegetables or basil, without forgetting to salt the mass. In total, the heat treatment will take no more than 10 minutes.
When the filling is ready, you can begin packing the hats. A teaspoon is applied in small portions. This must be done until a slide is created. Fill the hemispheres on a baking dish. The distance between them is a few centimeters. Top with cheese, stuffed mushrooms are sent to the oven. They are baked for about 15-20 minutes, until a caramel shade is formed. In the end, the ready dish is decorated with greenery.
With chicken fillet
More successfully, of course, the turkey fits here. Since many do not like it very much, and it is problematic for others to buy this bird, chicken fillets can be used. Repeating the main processes does not make sense. It is better to concentrate on the preparation of champignon filler. The cooking procedure includes the following steps:
- Grate finely dutch cheese.
- Grind the onions and fry so that it is softened.
- Chop the turkey fillet (200 g) and pour into the roast. Season with pepper, salt and turmeric. All this is prepared for a quarter of an hour.
- Add the legs of mushrooms with sweet pepper and simmer for no more than 15 minutes.
- Pour 100 ml of cream / sour cream, keeping on the fire for 5 minutes.
- Fill stuffed mushrooms with chilled contents.
- Put on a baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese.
This snack is served only in hot condition. Therefore, it is important for the hostess to carefully plan and calculate everything. Superbly meat dishes, as well as baked vegetables come with arugula. The contrasting taste of green gives the food a light, but unforgettable note of bitterness.
Without sour-milk products it is difficult to imagine many popular dishes. Especially since millions of chefs cook mushrooms stuffed in the oven, precisely with cheese. Of course, elite restaurants use expensive varieties of dairy products. However, to the family table to serve a hot snack from ordinary products. For this you need to take:
- brynza (125 g);
- hard cheese (150 g);
- parsley (curly);
- garlic (3-4 teeth);
- 15 pcs. cleaned hats, legs used for filling;
All ingredients must be finely ground: one – on a grater, others – by hand. Further the filling is prepared in the following sequence:
- mushroom mass mixed with squeezed garlic;
- fry over medium heat for up to 7 minutes;
- at the end is added chopped parsley;
- from the frying pan spreads the mixture on a plate;
- filled with grated cheese (several kinds);
- is mixed so that a viscous homogeneous mass is obtained.
Now everything is ready for the stuffing of the hats. It is desirable that they are in good condition and do not disintegrate. Also you need to pay attention to the edges that should not be corrugated.
You need to buy cheese of good quality. The color should be smooth, without contrasting spots. Air capsules have beautiful outlines. The surface is not covered with mucus.
All other recipes boil down to what the hostess can find in her fridge. That’s why many prefer it to stuffed mushrooms (champignons) in the oven to pamper their pets. So, for the preparation of the filling you can use the following products:
- Boiled eggs. Grind on a large grater. Pour into the frying pan to the toasted onions and bell pepper. Stew no more than 1 min. and fill the mushrooms. Serve baked hats with fresh tomato slices and lettuce leaves.
- Potatoes. Cook the mashed potatoes. It should be dryish. Mix it with chopped onions and grated cheese.
- Vegetables and stuffing. You can use pork or beef. On a hot frying pan fry about 15 minutes. carrots, mushroom legs, onions and leeks, as well as sweet peppers. At the last minute, sprinkle with herbs (dill, parsley, coriander). Cook in the oven at 200 ° C and at least 20 minutes.
- Fig. The boiled rice is mixed with fried mushrooms and shallots.
You can fill the mushrooms with a confectionery bag. The nozzle in the form of an asterisk will give the potato mass an elegant shape.
Moreover, stuffed mushrooms are made with seafood. Meat of crabs or shrimp should be thinly cut and let in a skillet together with breadcrumbs. Thyme can enhance the delicate taste of these seafood. Such original dishes, of course, will decorate the festive table and will cause admiration of the guests.