Borscht, salads and sauces require tomato dressing. Therefore, you should close the tomato juice for the winter, the recipe through the juicer will help keep the provisions in the proper form with a conceived taste. Dishes using tomato will be saturated with useful vitamins just when it is so necessary in the winter. And even a glass of tomato juice will fill your body with energy without any food.
Importance of a tomato in the diet
The healing properties of tomatoes help to normalize the metabolism in the body. Smokers simply need to eat tomatoes, since the fission agents in them contribute to the withdrawal of nicotine from the lungs. To stabilize blood pressure, you need to drink tomato juice every day.
Tomatoes in the daily diet – a healthy heart, healthy bone tissue, cancer prevention. Regular consumption of tomato is beneficial for people who are obese. In Alzheimer’s disease, it is also recommended to eat this red fruit.
It is not recommended to consume canned tomatoes in case of gastric ulcer.
Tomatoes in canning
This red fruit is the most common in all preservations, both entirely in a single genus, and together with other vegetables and fruits. Tomato juice in the juicer can also be rolled, as well as whole tomatoes. In the future, the resulting billet is used as a complement to garnishes or as an ingredient in other dishes. In winter, it can be used as a component borsch, kharcho, add to stew or use as a basis for sauce. Tomato can be canned with a pulp through a meat grinder or pure liquid, it all depends on where this juice will be used in the future.
The resulting cake after the juicer can be processed into ketchup.
Tomato juice for tomato
For this dish, it is better to choose tomatoes from the garden. They are useful and do not contain GMOs. With proper observance of all stages of conservation, swelling and explosion of provisions are excluded. To make tomato juice at home through a juicer, tomatoes should be selected soft and juicy, since in this case it is necessary to get as much juice as possible, the pulp with the skin will go to the garbage.
To make tomato, you can use vegetables that are slightly spoiled, this will not affect the taste and quality of provisions. Those who burnt out in the sun and are completely useless for conservation are all right. Tomatoes, which began to slightly rot, lying at home for several days, can also be used. Of course, the corrupted places should be cut and thrown away.
Tomato juice recipes
Procurement of such juice is the cheapest, it does not require either vinegar or vegetable oil. Below you will get acquainted with some options how to make tomato juice in a juicer.
Freshly squeezed tomato juice through a juicer without preserving
Ingredients for 1 glass of juice:
- tomato medium – 200 g (about 2 pieces);
- salt / sugar – to taste.
- Wash the vegetables thoroughly.
- Cut into two parts.
- Skip through the juicer. Add salt if you want. Tomato juice is ready.
Recipe for standard tomato juice through a juicer for the winter
- tomato juicy – 10 kg (it turns out 8.5 liters of liquid),
- salt – to taste.
Stages of preparation:
- Wash tomatoes, remove greens, cut into 4 or 2 parts.
- Skip the tomatoes through the juicer.
- Sterilize 8 liter jars. Freshly squeezed juice mixed with salt and bring to a boil on the stove. In the process of boiling tomato, it is necessary to remove foam from it.
- Welded juice poured over jars and rolled up with a tin lid. You do not need to turn around, exactly the same as wrapping. Tomato additive to the dishes for the winter is ready!
It is better to choose smaller cans, because a 3-liter can of tomato can not be used immediately, and it is undesirable to store it for weeks in a refrigerator.
If you want to make home-made tomato juice, the recipe through the juicer will be the most rational option for its preparation. For those who want to add unusual spiciness to the standard flavor of tomato, different products can be added to the ingredients. Recipes of this juice are presented below.
Tomato juice with celery
- tomato – 1 kg;
- celery stalks – 3 pcs .;
- salt – 1 tbsp. l .;
- black ground pepper – 1 tsp.
Stages of preparation:
- Thoroughly washed tomatoes are passed through a juicer.
- The resulting juice is boiled.
- Peeled celery grate or finely chop. The resulting cut into a boiling juice. Boil again. To obtain a homogeneous mass, you can scroll the prepared mass in a blender and boil again.
- The resulting tomato can be poured over cans and rolled up with a lid.
Tomato juice with sweet pepper
- tomato – 9 kg;
- sweet pepper – 2 kg;
- garlic – 3 teeth;
- onions – 1 pc.
- Tomatoes to fill with boiling water and immediately put in cold water, so that it was easy to peel.
- Send to the juicer.
- Pepper, garlic and onion peel, scroll through the meat grinder.
- Squeeze the squeezed juice into a saucepan, add the ground vegetables and boil it on the stove.
- Boil 10 minutes and pour over the jars. To roll. Done!
In a bucket about 9 kg of tomato.
Tomato juice with spices and vinegar
- tomato – 11 kg;
- sugar – 500 g;
- salt – 170 g;
- vinegar – 270 g;
- sweet pepper – 30 peas;
- pepper red – 0,5 tsp;
- cloves – 10 buds;
- cinnamon – 3.5 tsp;
- garlic – 1 head;
- nutmeg – to taste.
- Tomatoes are washed, cut and placed in a juicer.
- The resulting juice to boil, dous in it loose, and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Pour in the vinegar and pour in the spices, boil for 10 minutes.
- Pour the boiling juice over the cans and cork.
To process a large amount of tomato is better to use an electric juicer, it will significantly reduce your time and effort.
Recipes of tomato juice for the winter through the juicer are almost identical, differ only a few when additional ingredients are added.
- 1 Importance of a tomato in the diet
- 2 Tomatoes in canning
- 3 Tomato juice for tomato
- 4 Tomato juice recipes